INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TOP MOUNT OIL COOLER
1. Because oil cooler body is cast, it is usually necessary to drill out the three holes through the oil cooler to 5/16".
2. Place 1 or 2 - 1/4" washers per mounting bolt (as needed) between the oil cooler and the adapter plate. Usually only 1 washer is needed.
3. Place 2 rubber grommets in sockets on oil cooler adapter plate. Do not use sealer on the rubber grommets.
4. Place oil cooler on adapter plate and tighten down the bolts (3 each) in an even manner.
5. Check to see that the rubbers are lightly compressed between the oil cooler and the adapter plate.
6. Start engine and check for leaks.
Go back to Top Mount Oil Cooler Order Info
Go back Shopping Cart Index
Go back to Instruction Index