INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PROP HUB SEAL
1. Rough up engine case and sides of seal with 40 grit paper. Paint should be removed from the seal.
2. Place seal over prop hub and install hub per directions.
3. Torque prop hub in place 80 to 90 ft. lbs. (GPASC hub only).
4. Push seal up against engine case.
5. Use duro bond epoxy cement, or JB Weld to epoxy seal to case.
6. After epoxy has semi hardened, form epoxy to engine case with wet finger.
Note: Any good epoxy cement will work such as JB Weld, etc...
Do not use a two part epoxy such as safety-poxy, any vinylester or polyester resins, nor T-88.
Go back to Prop Hub Seal Order Info
Go back Shopping Cart Index
Go back to Instruction Index