INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE LIFTERS
1. Lifters must be cleaned thoroughly.
2. Use oil on the lifter body and install 4 lifters into case stud side only.
3. Coat other 4 lifters with oil and insert into other case half. Retain with spring clips.
4. Install camshaft and with nose of cam facing lifter, a minimum of .040" is needed between lifter and cam nose.
5. Coat lifter surface with graphite moly lube.
Note: If lifters do not fit bore, polish lifter bore with 400 or better emery cloth.
Note: If .040" is not obtained between nose and lifter you may have to counter sink the lifters into the lifters hole slightly.
Go back to Lifter Order Info
Go back Shopping Cart Index
Go back to Instruction Index