INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DUAL PORT INTAKE MANIFOLD
1. Parts identification
A. Left down tube
B. Right down tube
C. Cross tube
D. Connecting rubber
2. Place gasket on cylinder head and install left and right down tube assembly's but do not tighten down nuts.
3. Install rubber connecting boot over cross over tube.
4. Slip connecting tube into left and right down tubes.
5. Slip rubber tube over joint of cross over tube and connecting tube joint.
6. Tighten down left and right down tube assemblies.
7. Install 2 clamps (not provided) per side to seal down tubes and cross over tube.
Notes: Flange on cross over tube may be cut off if using a hose mount carb.
Go back to Dual Port Intake Manifold Order Info
Go back Shopping Cart Index
Go back to Instruction Index