INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DUAL PORT CYLINDER HEAD STUD KIT
1. Parts identification
4 small studs
9 large studs
3 medium studs
2. 4 large studs go into the bottom cylinder head stud inserts on each side.
3. 2 small studs go into the two top center holes on each side.
4. 2 medium studs go into the top front holes on each side.
5. The right rear - top hole uses a long stud.
6. The left rear - top hole uses a medium stud.
7. All stud threads should be free of grease, dirt and oil.
8. Each stud should be installed with a drop of blue locktite. The studs should screw by hand into the case inserts. After tightened by hand, use vice grips and tighten 1/4 turn only.
9. Torque cylinder head nuts to 18 ft. lbs. -- only, using proper torquing procedures.
THANK YOU FOR USING GREAT PLAINS AIRCRAFT PRODUCTS
Go back to Dual Port Cylinder Head Stud Order Info
Go back Shopping Cart Index
Go back to Instruction Index