Great Plains Aircraft
LYCOMING BUSHING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Required is 8 each part #71032 Lycoming bushings.
2. Bushings should be installed with a 1/2" O.D. tube with a 3/8" I.D.going through the bushings. The bushing stock length should be 1/8" shorter than the total distance of the 71032 bushings when slightly compressed in place.
3. Install engine mount bolt and large washer.
4. Install AN363 high temp nut or castle nut if using drilled bolt.
5. Install cotter pin if applicable.
Note: Do not over tighten the bolts. The 71032 bushings should not be fully compressed.
If using the the Great Plains KR motor mount, it uses 4 each 7/16" bolts to attach the mount to the accessory case vs. 3/8"
THANK YOU FOR USING GREAT PLAINS AIRCRAFT PRODUCTS
Go back to 71032 Bushing Order Info
Go back Shopping Cart Index
Go back to Instruction Index